This department was established at King George Hospital in 1942. The renovated department of Dental surgery was inaugurated on 19/07/2003. Advanced digital imaging system was donated by Sri Girish Kumar Ganeriwala in 2016. The department has a cordless compact VEL scope as well for oral cancer screening that was donated by Colgate Palmolive India, Ltd. The department has been recently renovated through funds from HDS and collector’s office and has 5 state‐of‐the‐art Dental chairs and latest endodontic and radiographic equipment through a grant from Colgate Palmolive India, Ltd.
|1||Dr.V.V.S. Triveni, MDS||Professor|
|2||Dr. Vinod Birra, MDS||Associate Professor|
|3||Dr.D. Lavanya, MDS||Assistant Professor|
|4||Dr.K. Sandya Rani, MDS||Assistant Professor|
|5||Dr.G. Ambedhkar, MDS||Senior Resident|