1. Custodian Certificate (to be filled in) – 2 copies, with attachments of the certificate copies (2 sets) as annexed – Click here
2. Blue Book forms
3. Undertaking form from parents – Click here
4. Form 2 – Application of Physical fitness for admission of Candidates into 1st year MBBS Course 2022-23 – tests to be done in various Departments of the College Hospitals.
5. BOND – Hundred rupees Non-Judicial Stamp (Rs 100/-) taken on the name of the student (to be filled format annexed) – Click here
He/She has to submit the following original certificates along with 3 sets of Xerox copies at the time of joining in the course and the same are kept with this College.
1. Original Allotment Order
2. NEET Rank card
3. NEET Hall ticket
4. SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
5. Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination
6. Transfer Certificate (TC)
7. Receipt of Certificates issued by the University
8. Study certificates (from class 6th Class to Intermediate)
9. Permanent Caste certificate (integrated Community Certificate) Claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed, if applicable
10. Pass port size photos with name 2 No.s
11. Aadhar card Xerox
12. Equivalency Certificate from A.P. Intermediate Board (Students from out of Andhra Pradesh)
13. BOND – Hundred rupees Non-Judicial Stamp ( Rs 100/- ) taken on the name of the student and the matter to be typed and signed before submission. ( check attachments of Bond to be typed)
14. Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department if applicable.
15. Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by the concerned Authorities if applicable.